Skip to main content
- Create a strong password for your accounts by using letters, numbers, and special characters
- Avoid dictionary words or common passphrases
- Make your password no shorter than nine characters
- Don't reuse old passwords, or share passwords with other accounts
- Don't leave passwords out and accessible. Don’t put it on a sticky on your monitor, or hide it under your keyboard. If you have to write it down, secure it!
- Change your password if there is any suspicion that it could be compromised
- Do not share your credentials with anyone!
- VCCCD IT will NEVER ask you for your password!