If you are unable to login to Canvas, try the following:
- Encountering an "Unable to Locate Your Information" message? See the OpenCCC error assistance page for help.
- Check the VCCCD system status page.
- Delete all cookies for "vcccd.edu" and "vcccd.instructure.com" from your web browser.
- Clear the cache from your web browser.
- Close out of your web browser completely.
- Open one new browser window and login to MyVCCCD.
- Click the "Canvas" icon at the top-right of the portal page.
If you are still unable to access Canvas via the MyVCCCD web portal, try using a different web browser or try logging in directly at https://vcccd.instructure.com. Login credentials are the same as you use for the portal.
If, after trying the above, you are still unable to access Canvas, contact the District Help Desk at (805) 652-7777 (hours of operation). NOTE: the District Help Desk is for login/username/password or course access problems only. For issues that occur within an online course that you can access, see below.
Canvas Course Content or Technical Errors:
- Check the Canvas system status page.
- Check the Canvas user guides.
- Students should contact their instructor with questions/problems about course content or grades.
- Students or Instructors encountering technical problems or errors within Canvas should contact Canvas technical support as noted below.
FAQs along with 24/7 chat and phone support: