The mission of the Human Resources department is to support the Ventura County Community College District’s vision of becoming the leader in the development of high quality, innovative educational programs and services by ensuring quality human resources services are provided to all staff by:
- Attracting, developing, and supporting a qualified workforce with a focus on serving the educational needs of our students.
- Providing a collegial center of expertise for services and consultation, carried out with integrity, pride, and innovative solutions.
- Working together to instill confidence in our community while exercising the utmost in compassion and respect.
The Human Resources Department provides the following essential services:
- Recruitment, testing, and certification of new employees
- Development and modification of job descriptions
- Administration of negotiated employee benefit programs, including leaves of absence
- Oversight of professional development and training
- Administration of the District’s EEO Plan
- Management of the negotiation process, administration of Memoranda of Understandings (MOUs), and administration of the employee grievance process
How can we help you?
|Are you a current employee? Visit the Current Employee Resources page for personnel related information and resources.||
Interested in working at VCCCD? Visit our Careers page for job opportunities and information about the selection process.
For general Human Resources inquiries, contact (805) 652-5530.