Committee Vision Statement
To promote a unified and collaborative approach to professional development and recognition for VCCCD classified employees.
- To encourage classified employees to establish goals, make conscious choices, and take action.
- To provide clear, accessible resources for classified employees to develop a growth plan specific to their professional goals and in collaboration with their supervisor.
- To provide classified employees with tangible, highly accessible tools they can utilize at their convenience to progress in their growth plan and achieve their goals.
- To create a district-wide platform for recognition of classified employees.
- To promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing among classified employees across the District.
- To increase classified employees’ level of familiarity with the services the various departments across the District provide.
- To provide all classified employees with resources and support they need to be successful in their jobs and feel enthusiastic to be VCCCD employees.
Vice Chancellor of Human Resources, Committee Chair
Classified Committee Co-Chair
Classified Employee Representatives (MC, OC, and VC Classified Senate Presidents or designees)
Classified Employee Representative from the DAC
Classified Supervisor Representatives (one each from MC, OC, VC, and DAC)
SEIU Chief Steward or designee
Subject matter experts as needed
- 2016 Committee Accomplishments Review
- Classified Employee of the Year
- February 2016 Board Presentation
- Personal Professional Development Plan
|Jenine Daly||DAC||DAC Classified Employee Representative||Human Resources Analyst II|
|Amparo Medina||OC||OC Classified Senate President||Student Success and Support Specialist II|
|Linda Resendiz||MC||MC Classified Senate President||Executive Assistant to the President|
|Felicia Torres||VC||Designee for President, VC Classified Senate||Administrative Assistant|
|Laura Gentry||OC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Technologist/Designer|
|Tracie Bosket||MC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Technologist/Designer|
|Sharon Oxford||VC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Technologist/Designer|
|Matthew Moore||VC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Technologist/Designer|
|Gilbert Downs||OC||Subject Matter Expert||College Services Supervisor|
|Alexander "Rock" Fredell||DAC||Subject Matter Expert||Marketing, Communications, and Web Design Coordinator|
|Michael Ashton||MC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Technologist/Designer|
|Elizabeth Thompson||DAC||Classified Supervisor||Accounts Payable Supervisor|
|Linda Fa'asua||OC||Classified Supervisor||Financial Aid Officer|
|Eric Lopez||MC||Classified Supervisor||Custodial Supervisor|
|Joe Esquivel||VC||Classified Supervisor||Custodial Supervisor|
|Maria Urenda||MC||SEIU Chief Steward & Committee Co-Chair||Financial Aid Specialist|
|Claudia Barragan||DAC||Interim Committee Chair||Senior Human Resources Analyst|
|01/13/2020||Agenda||Notes||1:30 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|02/10/2020||Agenda||Notes||3:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|