Announcing the VCCCD 2020 Classified Employee of the Year Nominees:
- Tina Quigley, Payroll Technician, District Administrative Center
- Susan Royer, College Services Supervisor, Ventura College
- Matthew Spinneberg, Instructional Assistant – Assistive Technology Center, Moorpark College
- Candice Wittkins, Counselor Assistant, Oxnard College
Congratulations to the four nominees. These individuals have earned the respect and commendation of their peers, and represent the best of the VCCCD classified service. At the Board of Trustees meeting on March 10, 2020, the Trustees will honor the nominees and will be asked to announce and endorse the 2020 VCCCD Classified Employee of the Year. The VCCCD award winner's name will be forwarded to the California Community Colleges Board of Governors for consideration as the statewide 2020 California Community Colleges Classified Employee of the Year. This award honors California Community College classified employees demonstrating the highest level of commitment to the mission of community colleges, professional ethics and standards, service to the institution through participation in professional and/or community activities, and service as a leader beyond the local institution.
Sponsored by the Classified Professional Development Committee and Classified Senates.
For questions, contact:
Moorpark College: Linda Resendiz | 805.378.1407
Oxnard College: Amparo Medina | 805.678.5114
Ventura College: Sebastian Szczebiot | 805.289.6406
- 2020 Classified Employee of the Year Award
- Nomination Form
- Award Criteria
- Selection Process Timeline