Set up your Payment Plan
First, log into MyVCCCD and register for classes. After you've registered, go to the "Payments" page within MyVCCCD and click the ePayment button. Verify your payment amount and then proceed to the ePayment site to complete a payment agreement.
Check Your Account
Log into MyVCCCD and click on the VCCCD ePayment link within the "registration and payments" area. This will lead you to the ePayment site where you can view details about your current payment plan.
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions:
The terms listed below apply to all sections of the Payment Plan and must be agreed to by you as a condition of enrolling in a VCCCD Payment Plan:
- I authorize VCCCD to process payments from my account provided or any subsequent account provided.
- I am responsible for paying each of the installments on time even if I do not receive a reminder notice.
- I am responsible to pay my fees in full even if I do not attend classes. I must officially withdraw to obtain any available refund/reduction of balance.
- If I partially withdraw from classes, any reduction in the cost of registration will be applied against the remaining balance due on the installment payment plan.
- If I add classes after enrolling in my Payment Plan, the additional cost of registration will be added to my Plan and will be spread among the remaining scheduled payments.
- Financial Aid is handled separately from the Payment Plan.
- If Financial Aid or scholarship proceeds are released/awarded to me after my Payment Plan has been executed, the proceeds shall be applied to the balance of the plan.
- Previous term balances are not eligible for Payment Plans.
- All returned checks and credit card charge-backs will result in a $10 service charge. Replacement checks or valid credit card payment must be received before the next scheduled installment or the plan may be terminated and will prevent future enrollment in a VCCCD payment plan.
- If an installment payment date falls on a weekend or a banking holiday observed by the Federal Reserve, the payment will be attempted on the next business day.
- Although VCCCD specifies the date that each payment will occur, I understand that my financial institution determines the time of day that the payment will be debited to my account.
- Defaulting on my installment payments may result in future ineligibility in the VCCCD Payment Plan.
- I am required to re-enroll each semester to participate in the Payment plan.
- Payment Plans do not incur interest, however a $15 Payment Plan enrollment fee will be charged and is due immediately. This fee is non-refundable, and if VCCCD is unable to obtain this fee immediately my Payment Plan will terminate.
- My authorization will terminate when the total balance due has been paid.
- I understand that failure to make my Payment Plan installment payments does not constitute a formal withdrawal from the college.
- I understand that my failure to pay fees owed to VCCCD or otherwise defaulting on my Payment Plan with VCCCD will result in a hold being placed on my student account which will deny future services such as registration.