Academic records are maintained by the Admissions and Records Office at each college in the district. A transcript is a complete record of a student's academic work at Moorpark, Oxnard, and Ventura colleges. Transcripts from other universities or high schools attended must be requested directly from those institutions. 

Students can view their semester grades and unofficial transcript online via the MyVCCCD Portal. If an official transcript is needed, students should follow the instructions below.