Here is a list of some of our most frequently asked questions. If you do not see a solution to your question(s), contact our Police Services office by phone at (805) 652-7752 or by email at

Police & Campus Safety Questions

Parking Questions

For detailed information about parking on VCCCD campuses, including instructions on how to purchase and order permits, visit our Parking Information page.

Live Scan Questions

For detailed information Live Scan fingerprinting, including how to schedule an appointment, visit our Live Scan Fingerprinting page.

Police Records Questions

Property & Evidence Questions