SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE AND INFORMATION
In the event you or someone you know experiences an incident of sexual assault, it is recommended the following actions be taken:
- Go to a safe place as soon as possible.
- Call someone you trust to be with you, such as a relative, close friend, or a rape crisis counselor.
- Try to preserve all evidence. Do not wash, use the toilet, or change clothing. If you do change clothes, place all clothing, including outer clothing and underwear, into a paper (not plastic) bag.
- Do not bathe, shower, or douche.
- Contact a police department immediately.
- Get medical attention at a hospital or the student health center.
- Talk with rape and sexual assault counselors, who are often available at the hospital, to assist you with the sexual assault examination.
CRISIS CENTERS AND HOTLINES
|MC Student Health Center||(805) 378-1413||Moorpark|
|OC Student Health Center||(805) 678-5832||Oxnard|
|VC Student Health Center||(805) 289-6346||Ventura|
|Safe Harbor East||(805) 526-3900||Simi Valley|
|Safe Harbor West||(805) 641-4430||Ventura|
|Strength United||(818) 886-0453||CSUN|
|Santa Paula Hospital||(805) 933-8600||Santa Paula|
|St. John's Regional Medical Center||(805) 988-2500||Oxnard|
|St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital||(805) 389-5800||Camarillo|
|Ventura County Medical Center||(805) 652-6000||Ventura|
|Coalition for Family Harmony||(805) 983-6014||Oxnard|
|Ventura County Rape Crisis Center||(805) 656-1111||Ventura|
|The Women's Center||(818) 677-2780||Hotline|
|Interface Mental Health Hotline||(805) 485-6114||Hotline|
|Interface Children & Family Services||+1 (800) 339-9597||Hotline|
|Coalition Sexual Assault Hotline||+1 (800) 656-1111||Hotline|
|National Rape Hotline||+1 (800) 656-4673||Hotline|
|National Suicide Hotline||+1 (800) 273-8255||Hotline|
|Domestic Violence Hotline||+1 (800) 799-7233||Hotline|