VCCCD offers a payment plan which allows you the opportunity to make monthly, interest-free payments during each semester. The plan includes a nominal non-refundable enrollment fee of $15.
All prior balances must be paid no later than 1 day prior to enrolling in an installment plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Students with any payment defaults on prior installment plans are INELIGBLE for future payment plan participation.
You may enroll in the VCCCD Payment Plan by accepting the Terms and Conditions and by paying a $15 nonrefundable enrollment fee. The $15 enrollment fee is due immediately in order to activate your Payment Plan.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
|SET UP YOUR PAYMENT PLAN
First, log into MyVCCCD and register for classes. After you've registered, go to the "Pay Fees" screen within MyVCCCD then click the ePayment logo. Verify your payment amount and then proceed to the ePayment site to complete a payment agreement.
|CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT
Log into MyVCCCD and click on the VCCCD ePayment link within the "registration and records" area. This will lead you to the ePayment site where you can view details about your current payment plan.
|Spring 2015 Semester
Enroll November 3, 2014 through January 23, 2015.
|Enroll By||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|December 14, 2014||5||December through April|
|January 14, 2015||4||January through April|
Note: Payments will be processed on the 15th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full. The last installment payment will be due in full on April 15, 2015.
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
The terms listed below apply to all sections of the Payment Plan and must be agreed to by you as a condition of enrolling in a VCCCD Payment Plan:
- I authorize VCCCD to process payments from my account provided or any subsequent account provided.
- I am responsible for paying each of the installments on time even if I do not receive a reminder notice.
- I am responsible to pay my fees in full even if I do not attend classes. I must officially withdraw to obtain any available refund/reduction of balance.
- If I partially withdraw from classes, any reduction in the cost of registration will be applied against the remaining balance due on the installment payment plan.
- If I add classes after enrolling in my Payment Plan, the additional cost of registration will be added to my Plan and will be spread among the remaining scheduled payments.
- Financial Aid is handled separately from the Payment Plan.
- If Financial Aid or scholarship proceeds are released/awarded to me after my Payment Plan has been executed, the proceeds shall be applied to the balance of the plan.
- Previous term balances are not eligible for Payment Plans.
- All returned checks and credit card charge-backs will result in a $10 service charge. Replacement checks or valid credit card payment must be received before the next scheduled installment or the plan may be terminated and will prevent future enrollment in a VCCCD payment plan.
- If an installment payment date falls on a weekend or a banking holiday observed by the Federal Reserve, the payment will be attempted on the next business day.
- Although VCCCD specifies the date that each payment will occur, I understand that my financial institution determines the time of day that the payment will be debited to my account.
- Defaulting on my installment payments will result in future ineligibility in the VCCCD Payment Plan.
- I am required to re-enroll each semester to participate in the Payment plan.
- Payment Plans do not incur interest, however a $15 Payment Plan enrollment fee will be charged and is due immediately. This fee is non-refundable, and if VCCCD is unable to obtain this fee immediately my Payment Plan will terminate.
- My authorization will terminate when the total balance due has been paid.
- I understand that failure to make my Payment Plan installment payments does not constitute a formal withdrawal from the college.
- I understand that my failure to pay fees owed to VCCCD or otherwise defaulting on my Payment Plan with VCCCD will result in a hold being placed on my student account which will deny future services such as registration.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- 1. Do I need to sign up for the plan before I can register?
- You cannot enroll in a payment plan prior to registration. Enrolling in the payment plan, once you have registered for your classes and been assessed fees, is the only way to ensure your classes are not dropped for non-payment.
- 2. When will my enrollment fee of $15 be taken?
- The $15 fee is required to be paid upon enrolling in the VCCCD Payment Plan. The $15 fee is non-refundable.
- 3. When will my installment payments be deducted from my account?
- The Payments for the Spring 2015 plan will be deducted on the 15th of each month. This date cannot be modified to fit your circumstances, so it is of utmost importance that you make sure your bank account or credit card account is up to date.
- 4. What should I do if I add or drop a class?
- If you drop a class or add a class, the remaining installment plan payments will be adjusted automatically to reflect your new balance.
- 5. What if I get added from a wait-listed class after I enroll in a payment plan. Will my payment plan be automatically adjusted to ensure that I won't be dropped for non-payment?
- Your payment plan will be adjusted automatically to reflect your new balance. You will not be dropped from the class you have just added. NOTE: if you come off of a waitlist, it remains your responsibility for dropping an unwanted class and avoiding additional fees owed.
- 6. Can I terminate my agreement at any time?
- Yes. You may request that your agreement be terminated if your account meets the following criteria:
- You are not enrolled for the semester for which the agreement has been submitted.
- You have altered your class schedule and already paid the amount equal to your fees total into the plan.
- You have received financial aid or other funds for the entire amount of your fees or the difference between your balance and what your payment plan has collected.
- All of your fees have been paid. However, if you terminate your VCCCD Payment Plan agreement, and then later add a class(es), either during registration or from a wait list, you may be dropped if you do not pay your fees.
For questions not covered here, please contact the Student Business Office at your campus:
|Moorpark College||Oxnard College||Ventura College|