Make Ventura County Community College District your first choice in pursuing higher education. With a variety of programs and courses available at Moorpark College, Oxnard College, and Ventura College, students have opportunities that can lead to an Associate Degree, a Certificate in a high-demand career, or transfer to a four-year college or university. With multiple campuses, excellent faculty, schedule flexibility, in-person or distance education, low tuition, financial aid, scholarships, and quality student support services, any student can succeed. Apply online today!
Summer 2015 Session . . .
- Schedule of Classes: Moorpark | Oxnard | Ventura
- Priority Registration Begins: March 23
- New/Returning Student Registration Begins: April 6
- Open Registration Begins: April 27
- 4-week Summer Session Begins: May 26
- 6 & 8-week Summer Session @ Oxnard College Begins: June 15
- 4, 6 & 8-week Summer Session @ Moorpark and Ventura College Begins: June 22
$ For College – FAFSA Info for Students . . .