(Logo design by Michael Cisneros, Student Worker from Moorpark College)
Committee Vision Statement
To promote a unified and collaborative approach to professional development and recognition for VCCCD classified employees.
- To encourage classified employees to establish goals, make conscious choices, and take action.
- To provide clear, accessible resources for classified employees to develop a growth plan specific to their professional goals and in collaboration with their supervisor.
- To provide classified employees with tangible, highly accessible tools they can utilize at their convenience to progress in their growth plan and achieve their goals.
- To create a district-wide platform for recognition of classified employees.
- To promote collaboration and knowledge-sharing among classified employees across the District.
- To increase classified employees’ level of familiarity with the services the various departments across the District provide.
- To provide all classified employees with resources and support they need to be successful in their jobs and feel enthusiastic to be VCCCD employees.
Vice Chancellor of Human Resources, Committee Chair
Classified Employee Representatives (MC, OC, and VC Classified Senate Presidents or designees)
Classified Employee Representative from the DAC
Classified Supervisor Representatives (one each from MC, OC, VC, and DAC)
Instructional Technologists (MC, OC, and VC)
SEIU Chief Steward or designee
Subject matter experts as needed.
- 2016 Committee Accomplishments Review
- Classified Employee of the Year
- February 2016 Board Presentation
- Personal Professional Development Plan
|Name||Location||Representing and/or Function||Job Title||Website|
|Tracie Bosket||MC||MC Instructional Technologist||Instructional Technologist|
|Ashley Chelonis||OC||OC Instructional Technologist||Instructional Technologist|
|Jennifer Clark||OC||President, OC Classified Senate||College Fiscal Services Supervisor||Oxnard College Professional Development|
|Gilbert Downs||MC||President, MC Classified Senate||Library Assistant||Moorpark College Professional Development|
|Joe Esquivel||VC||VC Classified Supervisor||Custodial Supervisor|
|Andrea Ingley||DAC||DAC Classified Supervisor||Senior Human Resources Analyst|
|Olivia Long||VC||SEIU Chief Steward||Senior Administrative Assistant|
|Eric Lopez||MC||MC Classified Supervisor||Custodial Supervisor|
|Matthew Moore||VC||Subject Matter Expert||Instructional Design Specialist|
|Sharon Oxford||VC||VC Instructional Technologist||Instructional Technologist|
|Linda Fa'asua Robison||OC||OC Classified Supervisor||Financial Aid Officer|
|Pamela Yeagley||VC||President, VC Classified Senate||Research Analyst||Ventura College Professional Development|
|Michael Shanahan||DAC||Committee Chair||Vice Chancellor, Human Resources||VCCCD Human Resources Dept|
|Jennifer Holst||DAC||Committee Facilitation||Executive Assistant, Human Resources|
|02/07/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf.Rm. 111|
|03/06/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Board Room|
|04/03/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Board Room|
|04/10/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||Special Skype Meeting|
|05/01/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|06/05/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|07/10/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|08/07/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 249 - Santa Rosa Room|
|09/11/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|10/02/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|11/06/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
|12/04/2017||Agenda||Notes||1:00 p.m.||DAC Conf. Rm. 209 - Santa Rosa Room|
Meeting Notes Archive:
2017: 02/06/17, 03/06/17, 04/03/17, 04/10/17, 05/01/17, 06/05/17, 07/10/17, 08/07/17, 09/11/17, 10/02/17, 11/06/17, 12/04/17
2016: 01/06/16, 02/03/16, 03/02/16, 04/06/16, 05/04/16, 06/01/16, 07/06/16, 08/03/16, 09/07/16, 10/05/16, 11/07/16, 12/05/16
2015: 01/13/15, 02/24/15, 03/19/15, 05/27/15, 06/29/15, 08/05/15, 10/07/15, 11/04/15, 12/02/15
2014: 04/04/14, 05/02/14, 07/29/14, 08/28/14, 09/26/14, 11/05/14, 12/05/14