The Financial Aid Offices at Moorpark College, Oxnard College and Ventura College will each host a Cash for College workshop via Zoom, and everyone is welcome to drop in anytime during open zoom hours.
It is highly recommended that students under the age of 24 have a parent present on the zoom call.
Event Day Information:
Saturday October 24th, 2020
Moorpark College 9:00 am-11:00 am
Oxnard College 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ventura College and VC East Campus 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
What to Have during the Zoom Workshops:
- 2019 Student/Parent Tax Information
- 2019 Student/Parent W2s
- Other 2019 income information for Student/Parents
- Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
- Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
- Driver’s license, if you have one