The Financial Aid Offices at Oxnard College and Ventura College will each host a Cash for College workshop with classrooms and computer labs for applicants to meet and consult with financial aid advisors. The events are free and open to the public.
Event Day Information:
All are welcome. Advance registration is preferred.
Saturday, March 2, 2019:
- Oxnard College - Financial Aid Office - 8:30am to 1:00pm
Oxnard College Financial Aid Office Extended Hours
- Ventura College - Financial Aid Office - 8:30 to 11:30am
Ventura College Financial Aid Office Extended Hours
- Ventura College East Campus in Santa Paula - 8:30 to 11:30am
What to Bring:
- 2017 Student/Parent Tax Information
- 2017 Student/Parent W2s
- Other 2017 income information for Student/Parents
- Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
- Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
- Driver’s license, if you have one