The Financial Aid Offices at Moorpark College, Oxnard College and Ventura College will each host a Cash for College workshop with classrooms and computer labs for applicants to meet and consult with financial aid advisors. The events are free and open to the public.
Event Day Information:
All are welcome. Advance registration is preferred.
Saturday, February 9, 2019
9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Moorpark College, Oxnard College, Ventura College
Saturday, February 23, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Ventura College East Campus in Santa Paula
What to Bring:
- 2017 Student/Parent Tax Information
- 2017 Student/Parent W2s
- Other 2017 income information for Student/Parents
- Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
- Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
- Driver’s license, if you have one
Moorpark College: Attendees should park in lots A or B. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event. Campus Map.
Oxnard College: Attendees can park in any lot. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event. Campus Map.
Ventura College: Attendees should park in the North or West parking lots and walk to the LRC - first floor. Parking passes are not required on Saturdays. The East parking lot will be closed due to the Ventura College Foundation Market Place. Campus Map.