The Financial Aid Offices at Moorpark College, Oxnard College and Ventura College will host free Cash for College workshops.
See below for specific college event details.
Feel free to attend any one of the events.
What is CASH for COLLEGE?
At our Cash for College events, our Financial Aid experts will help you apply for FREE MONEY to use for college. This is not a loan, it's free money that you can use for tuition, books, housing, transportation, childcare, computers and more! Yes, there are low-interest loans, and work-study funds available too, but much of what is awarded is not a loan.
Go to college - we'll pay for it!
Think you don't qualify? Let us help you find out! Working adults can apply. People just taking ONE class can apply. YOU can apply. Even if you have already paid for the current semester, you could get reimbursed. It takes less than one hour. Wouldn't it be great to find out that you've been awarded up to $15,000 in financial aid? That's not a bad way to spend your morning.
When you come to the event, be sure to be prepared with the below information.
- 2020 Student/Parent Tax Information
- 2020 Student/Parent W2s
- 2020 Other income information for Student/Parents
- Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
- Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
- Driver’s license, if you have one