The Financial Aid Offices at Moorpark College, Oxnard College and Ventura College will host a Cash for College workshop via Zoom, and everyone is welcome to drop in anytime during open zoom hours.
It is highly recommended that students under the age of 24 have a parent present on the zoom call.
Spring 2021 Workshop Dates:
February 6, and February 20
9:00am – 12:00pm
What to Have during the Zoom Workshops:
- 2019 Student/Parent Tax Information
- 2019 Student/Parent W2s
- Other 2019 income information for Student/Parents
- Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
- Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
- Driver’s license, if you have one