Information Technology provides Outlook 2007 software on District provided computers to designated faculty/staff. Official help documentation is within the software. Additional resources for frequent questions.
- Turning Off Tentative Appointments
This is also known as those striped calendar entries made when someone invites you to a meeting.
Outlook Web App (OWA)
Outlook Web App (OWA) is the web interface into the District provided email. It accessed via the MyVCCCD portal. Login to MyVCCCD and click on the Outlook Webmail icon.
- Turn Off Conversations
- Outlook Web Access Quick Reference (PDF)
- Turn Off OWA Lite for Internet Explorer
Stop OWA from running in "lite" mode in Internet Explorer.
- Alternate Login - https://outlook.vcccd.edu
Use this in the event MyVCCCD is not available.
- Email Class with OWA
All Other Methods of Access
These are self-support options for accessing VCCCD email. Your officially supported options are via Outlook 2007 via campus provided computer or Outlook Web Access via MyVCCCD.
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP Settings
- Access VCCCD Email Off-campus with Outlook 2007 (PDF)
- iPhone 3G Setup
- Windows Mobile 6 Setup
- Entourage for Mac Setup Screenshots (PDF)
- Outlook 2011 for Mac (external link)
Support is available via District Help Desk.