It's likely you experience stress every day. With school, the upcoming holidays and the pandemic, stress is everywhere. While some stress can be motivating, when it becomes chronic or overwhelming, it can negatively impact your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
If you’re feeling stressed, please reach out to our Student Health Centers.
Moorpark, Oxnard and Ventura colleges offer mental health counseling to help you manage stress and other mental health challenges by providing support and education.
You Are Not Alone
The Student Health Centers on our campuses offer short-term, confidential mental health counseling that is free to currently enrolled students.
Therapists can help you with healthy strategies to deal with:
- Relationship Difficulties
- Family Struggles
- Identity Concerns
- Parenting Challenges
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Academic Challenges
- Grief and Loss
- Negative Body Image
Please call to set up a free student consultation with our trained and caring professionals at each college.
- Moorpark College Student Health Center: 805-378-1413
- Oxnard College Student Health Center: 805-678-5832
- Ventura College Student Health Center: 805-289-6346
Other community resources are also available.
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Crisis Team: 866-998-2243
- Didi Hirsch 24-hour Suicide Hotline 877-727-4747
- USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Tele-Mental Health
- Text "Courage" to 741741 for FREE 24/7 for mental health support.