Unless otherwise noted, any VCCCD Employee who knows or has reason to know of allegations of any form of gender based discrimination, including: Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Sexual Harassment, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, or Stalking.
As District Employees ("Responsible Employees") and Officials with Authority, we are required to report allegations of sexual harassment or misconduct. VCCCD has designated the following employees as Officials with Authority:
- Title IX Coordinators
- Student life directors, coordinators, or deans
- Athletic directors, coordinators, or deans
- Coaches of any student athletic or academic team or activity
- Faculty and associate faculty, teachers, instructors, or lecturers
- Laboratory directors, coordinators, or principal investigators
- Internship or externship diretors or coordinators
- Study abroad program directors or coordinators
- Supervisors, as defined by California's Fair Employee and Housing Act
Officials with Authority are required to report all relevant information they know about sexual harassment including the name of the Respondent, the Complainant and any other witnesses. In addition, they are required to report any information such as date, time, and location of the alleged incident.