Welcome to the Ventura County Community College District. We are glad you are here! We hope you will take some time to add information to your Employee Directory profile. This is a helpful tool for students, employees, and the community. To get started, we have provided some easy-to-follow instructions. If you get stuck, send us an email at email@example.com.
1. Log in to the Employee Portal (my.vcccd.edu) then click on the “Work Life” tab. Scroll down and look for the “Public Websites” channel on the bottom left. Under “Employee Directory,” click on the “Update Your Directory Information" link.
2. You will then be taken into your Drupal Profile page. Do not confuse this for your directory page. Under “Directory Profile” click on the hyperlink of your name.
3. When you are on your directory page, click “edit.”
4. You will then be taken to the page editor to add information to the following fields:
- Job Title
- Office Location
- Office Phone
- Website URL and Link Text
- Facebook URL
- Twitter URL
- LinkedIn URL
5. Continuing on, add information to the following fields:
- Office Hours
- About (Bio Section)
Add additional information by clicking “Add another item.” When uploading a portrait, it is important that you give your photo Alternative Text and a Category. You can use the current year as the category. To upload a photo or document to your "About Section," click on the Bold “E” Icon. To upload/embed a YouTube or Vimeo video, click on the “Music Note and Picture” icon.
6. Faculty assignments are automatically populated into profiles. Faculty can add other course information, including:
- Title of Course
- Attachments (Syllabus, etc.)
- Links (Canvas, MyMathLab, etc.)
7. When you have finished editing your profile, click the blue "Save" button to publish. You can update this page as often as you like.