The Financial Aid Office at Ventura College will host a Cash for College workshop at the Ventura College Santa Paula site Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 9 a.m. to noon. There will be reserved classrooms and computer labs for applicants to meet and consult with financial aid advisors. The event is free and open to the public.
Event Day Information:
All are welcome. Advance registration is preferred.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
9:00 AM - Noon
Ventura College Santa Paula
What to Bring:
• 2016 Student/Parent Tax Information
• 2016 Student/Parent W2s
• Other 2016 income information for Student/Parents
• Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
• Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
• Driver’s license, if you have one
• See this checklist for more details
Ventura College 805.289.6369