The Ventura County Community College District Economic & Workforce Development (VCCCD/EWD) provides assistance and customized training to employers seeking to increase the success and growth of their workforce. These services are provided in partnership with the three colleges in the District and serves employers throughout Ventura County.
About Our Training
The VCCCD/EWD provides customized training to meet your business needs. Our training is provided by subject matter experts. Classes can be taught at our colleges, or at your work site, whichever is more convenient for you.
A sample of training topics includes:
- Intro, Intermediate and Advanced Excel
- Understanding a Profit & Loss Statement
- Leadership & Team Management
- Managing a Remote Work Environment (employee & employer)
- Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
- Intro to Electrical Technician Training
- Intro to Blueprint Reading
- Inspection Level Blueprint Reading
- MasterCam 2-D Training
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Inspection & Measurement Techniques
Don't see what you need? We offer much more! Please feel free to submit a Training Request Form to let us know your needs.
Employers enjoy the benefits of:
- Time Savings
- We provide added capacity and expertise to complement your existing Human Resources functions.
- Customized Solutions
- We customize our training and services to meet your exact needs and support your corporate goals.
- Long Term Partnerships
- We have a vested interest in the economic success of local businesses and work towards lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Just In Time Services
- We provide accessible, professional services when you need additional support.
- Our fees are very competitive. We provide an initial assessment at no charge.
See map for parking directions for classes held at the Day Road Center.