Project Objectives & Notable Features:
- General purpose classrooms;
- Specialty class labs for computer sciences, geographic information systems, architectural technology, business, fashion design, nursing, EMT, and paramedic skills;
- Faculty offices;
- Food service to serve the eastern part of the campus;
- Learning and building support space;
- Education, administration, and faculty support space.
The Advanced Technology/General Purpose Classrooms & Health Sciences Center complex will facilitate subsequent demolition of the aging J, K, O, P, Q, T, U and X buildings.