Project Budget: Student Services Ctr.
Schedule: Student Services Ctr.
Project Objectives & Notable Features:
- Consolidates student administrative services into a one-stop center, including Admissions, Assessment, Business Office, Campus Administration, Disabled Students, Matriculation, Student Health, and Transfer Center;
- Provides new food service facility, expandable from 150 to 300 seating capacity to handle special events;
- Expands Bookstore in place to serve the growing student population*;
- Continues the "Avenida de Las Palmas" or "Palm Walk" which was initiated by the Parking Lot project to link the new north campus area with the original south campus area.
- Provides College Administration Offices
* Project Budget: Bookstore Expansion
- 7,600 GSF
- $2 Million Project Budget
- Bond Measure S
Schedule: Bookstore Expansion
- Construction documents have been completed. Further project development has been put on hold until new locations are found for the adjacent Campus Copy Center and Student Business Services Center.