CALL CAMPUS POLICE / DISPATCH at:
- Moorpark College: Police at (805) 378-1455
- Oxnard College: Police at (805) 986-5805
- Ventura College: Police at (805) 289-6486
Be prepared to give the following information:
- State: "This is an emergency."
- Give your name, location (college, building and room number), nature of emergency, and the phone number from which you are calling.
- Do not hang up until you are sure no further information is required, unless there is an immediate threat to your safety.
What to do while waiting for help:
- DO NOT move the person unless absolutely necessary or there is a threat to his or your safety.
- Stop any bleeding by applying firm pressure on the wound.
- Restore breathing by opening the person's air passage and performing rescue breathing and CPR , if qualified to do so.
- Keep the person warm, quiet and comfortable.
- Stay with the person until help arrives.