CALL CAMPUS POLICE / DISPATCH at:
- Moorpark College: Police at (805) 378-1455
- Oxnard College: Police at (805) 986-5805
- Ventura College: Police at (805) 289-6486
Be prepared to give the following information:
- State: "This is an emergency."
- Give your name, location (college, building and room number), nature of emergency, and the phone number from which you are calling.
- Do not hang up until you are sure no further information is required, unless there is an immediate threat to your safety.
What to do in the event of an explosion:
- Take cover under a table or other sturdy furniture to protect yourself from glass or debris.
- Exit the building immediately if the explosion threatens anyone's safety.
- DO NOT re-enter the building until directed to do so by campus officials.
- Assist with the evacuation of injured or persons with disabilities. (See Evacuating Disabled & Buildings.)
- Proceed to the designated assembly area that is a safe distance from the building. (See Emergency Campus Map. MC | OC | VC)
- Obey the directions of campus officials.