The Financial Aid Offices at Moorpark, Oxnard and Ventura College will each host a Cash for College workshop on their college campus Saturday, October 14, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Moorpark College (7075 Campus Road, Moorpark, CA); Oxnard College (4000 South Rose Avenue, Oxnard, CA); and Ventura College (4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA) have reserved classrooms and computer labs on each campus for applicants to meet and consult with financial aid advisors. The events are free and open to the public.
Event Day Information:
All are welcome. Advance registration is preferred.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Moorpark College - Fountain Hall Atrium
Oxnard College - Welcome Center
Ventura College - LRC
Saturday, October 21, 2017
9:00 AM - Noon
Ventura College Santa Paula
Register for appropriate location below.
What to Bring:
• 2016 Student/Parent Tax Information
• 2016 Student/Parent W2s
• Other 2016 income information for Student/Parents
• Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
• Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
• Driver’s license, if you have one
• Moorpark College: Attendees should park in lots A or B. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event.
• Oxnard College: Attendees can park in any lot. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event.
• Ventura College: Attendees should park in the North or West parking lots and walk to the LRC - first floor. Parking passes are not required on Saturdays. The East parking lot will be closed due to the Ventura College Foundation Market Place.
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office:
Moorpark College 805.378.1462 | Oxnard College 805.986.5828 | Ventura College 805.289.6369