District Vision Statement
The Ventura County Community College District will become the leader in the development of high quality, innovative educational programs and services. Keeping in mind that students come first, we will model best practice in instructional and service delivery, student access, community involvement, and accountability.
District Mission Statement
Ventura County Community College District provides students, in its diverse community, with access to comprehensive quality educational opportunities that support student learning and student success.
District Values Statement
- We base our actions on what will best serve students and the community.
- We maintain high standards in our constant pursuit of excellence.
- We recognize and celebrate creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- We demonstrate integrity and honesty in action and word.
- We communicate openly and respectfully to students, colleagues and members of the public.
- We hire and retain personnel who reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We promote inclusiveness, and openness to differing viewpoints.
- We use data, research and open discussion to drive our plans and decisions.
- We demonstrate responsible stewardship for our human, financial, physical and environmental resources.
- We seek and maintain long-term partnerships with the communities we serve.