Secrets of College Success Workshop Series
February: Reading and Note Taking
Build your skills to better understand your textbooks and assigned readings for your classes. Learn time saving techniques to increase your comprehension and memory as you read!
Feb. 21 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318
March: Test Taking
Build your repertoire of study strategies to prepare for tests like an expert. Learn stress-busting techniques that can increase your success during the test as well!
- March 9 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-The 5 Things You Didn't Know About Studying: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques!
- March 21 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-The 5 Things You Didn't Know About Studying: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques!
April: Research Paper Writing
Build those planning and organization skills to make research paper writing more manageable. Learn techniques to help you build and support your thesis and avoid plagiarism!
- April 4 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-Research paper writing
- April 18 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-MLA citation workshop
- April 25 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-APA/Chicago citation workshop
- April 27 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318-Revision Strategies
May: FINALS REVIEW
- May 2 @ 1:30-2:30 LLR 318- The 5 Things You Didn't Know About Studying: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques!