If you DO NOT currently have medical insurance, Moorpark College Student Health Center and Clinicas Del Camino Real will be offering free assistance to enroll in programs such as Medi-Cal, Covered California, and Cal-Fresh (also known as food stamps).
• COVERED CALIFORNIA OPEN ENROLLMENT LASTS UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2017
• DEADLINE TO START COVERAGE BEGINNING JANUARY 2017: DECEMBER 15, 2016
• MEDI-CAL ENROLLMENT IS YEAR-ROUND
January through May, EVERY Thursday that school is in session
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Where: Moorpark College Admin. Building, Room A-126
To make an appointment please call: (805) 647-6322 and say “I’m calling to make an appointment with the Enrollment Specialist at Moorpark College.”
What to bring to your appointment:
- Driver License/ID
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Naturalized citizens and legal residents: Naturalization Certificate, Legal Permanent Resident Card (green card)
- Most Recent Paystubs
- If you are not an American citizen or legal resident, and are under 19 years of age, you can qualify for Medi-Cal and do not require proof of legal immigration status.
(If you are uninsured and your parents claim you as a dependent, we need to complete a family application).