In this presentation, you will learn...
- How to find, crop and size photos
- How to create simple graphics using Adobe Spark
- How to search for images online
- Naming and organizing your files
- Alt Text and why it is important
- Video and closed captioning
Finding a Photo
You can search our VCCCD Graphic/Media Library for images that are specific for each campus. You will find a quick link on the right sidebar or you can click HERE.
Every image area on your web page has a different dimension. Some are square, some are long and narrow. Choose a photo to compliment the image area.
Size and Crop your Photos
Don’t worry if you’re not a Photoshop master! There is a free online photo editor called PIXLR.com that is simple to use and has just enough features to make you look like a pro. We will be using PIXLR for this training.
Some specific photo sizes are noted when you are editing in Drupal. You will find all of Drupal image sizes in the PDF here