The Ventura County Community College District Division of Economic Development provides technical assistance and customized training support to employers seeking to increase the productivity of their workforce. These services are provided in partnership with the three colleges in the District serving employers throughout Ventura County.
About Our Training
The Division of Economic Development provides customized training and services to meet your business needs. Our training is provided by instructors with practical work experience, a passion for teaching and a genuine interest in a learner’s success. Classes can be taught at our training facility, or at your work site, whichever is more convenient for you.
A sample of training topics includes:
- Supervision and Management
- Leadership Skills and Development
- Customer Service
- Computer Applications
- Computer T/A Security +
- Interpersonal Skills (Teambuilding, Conflict Resolution, Cultural Competency, etc.)
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Business Writing
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Spanish for your Business
- Health, Safety and Stress Management
Classes are designed for adult learners in a work environment. They can be developed for entry level to more advanced applications. If you have a training topic or area of interest that you do not see listed, please do not hesitate to contact us at (805) 289-6004.
Don't see what you need..? Please feel free to submit a Training Request Form and let us know exactly the type of training that your business requires by clicking on the button below.
Employers enjoy the benefits of:
- Time Savings
- We provide added capacity and expertise to complement your existing Human Resources functions.
- Customized Solutions
- We customize our training and services to meet your exact needs and support your corporate goals.
- Long Term Partnerships
- We have a vested interest in the economic success of local businesses and work towards lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Just In Time Services
- We provide accessible, professional services when you need additional support.
- Our fees are very competitive. We provide an initial assessment at no charge.
See map for parking directions for classes held at the Day Road Center.