The Financial Aid Offices at Ventura College Santa Paula site will host a Cash for College workshop on their college campus, Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 957 Faulkner Road, Santa Paula, CA 93060 Our Financial Aid Staff will assist students and parents applying for the 2018/2019 FAFSA application and the California Dream Act Application. The events are free and open to the public.
Saturday, October 21, 2017
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
REGISTRATION IS ENCOURAGED
Ventura College Santa Paula Site
What to Bring:
• 2016 Student/Parent Tax Information
• 2016 Student/Parent W2s
• Other 2016 income information for Student/Parents
• Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals - DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
• Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
• Driver’s license, if you have one
• Moorpark College: Attendees should park in lots A or B. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event.
• Oxnard College: Attendees can park in any lot. Parking is free and passes are not required for this event.
• Ventura College: Attendees should park in the North or West parking lots and walk to the LRC - first floor. Parking passes are not required on Saturdays. The East parking lot will be closed due to the Ventura College Foundation Market Place.
For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office:
Ventura College 805.289.6369