NOTE: It can take up to 24 hours for enrollment changes to post to the Desire2Learn system. If you've just enrolled for an online course but cannot access Desire2Learn, try again at a later time.
- Delete all cookies for "d2l.vcccd.edu" from your web browser.
- Clear the cache from your web browser.
- Close out of your web browser completely.
- Open one new browser window and login back into MyVCCCD.
- Click My Courses then the name of the course.
If you are still unable to access the Desire2Learn system via the MyVCCCD web portal, try logging in directly at https://d2l.vcccd.edu. Login credentials are the same as you use for the portal.
If you are able to login to Desire2Learn but have a problem with a specific course, first contact your instructor. If it is a technical issue that your instructor cannot resolve, he/she will escalate it to a technical support person for further troubleshooting. Before reporting any technical issues, always make sure that you have followed all of the steps in the Getting Started section.
If you are able to successfully login and access your courses but have questions about how to use the features of the system, various online resources are available.