Assignment Request Forms Instructions
The spring 2010 Assignment Request Form (ARF), have been posted to the VCCCD Intranet. The deadline for submitting it to District Human Resources is Friday, February 13, 2009.
If you are requesting assignments in more than one discipline or college, you must submit a separate completed ARF for each discipline and/or college.
You will need a District email account in order to access ARF's electronically. If you do not have a District email account, you may obtain one by contacting the IT Help Desk at (805) 652-7777 (hours of operation).
Paper copies of ARF's are also available at the office of the Executive Vice President at each college and the Human Resources Department at the District Administrative Center.
How to Access the Assignment Request Form On-Line
1. URL: http://my.vcccd.edu
2. When you arrive to the district portal you will select the tab "Employees Resources"
3. Under "Quick Links" select "Human Resources", Human Resources Forms will appear.
4. ARF will be found under "Changes of Status and Other Miscellaneous Forms"
How to Submit the Assignment Request Form (ARF)
1. Enter your employee ID# in the identified field (Your employee ID number may be found at the top of your paycheck next to your name under the heading "SSN".)
2. Complete the ARF form thoroughly.
3. Save form to your computer as "Your name" followed by "ARFSP10" example: JDoeARFSP10.
4. You may submit your completed ARF's in one of the following ways:
Complete, save and submit form electronically as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic submission does not require your signature. Return receipt of this email will serve as proof of submission.
Complete, print and mail the form to the District Human Resources Department, 255 W. Stanley Ave., Suite 150, Ventura, CA 93001
Hard copies of ARF's can be hand delivered to the District Human Resources Department. HR will provide a "date stamped" copy for your records.
ARF's will not be accepted at the colleges. They must be e-mailed, hand delivered or mailed to the District Human Resources Department.
For assistance with any step in the process, please contact:
Lisa Ayala, Human Resources Department at (805) 652-5519 or email: Layala@vcccd.edu