Total Budget: $13.58 Million
- Sewer/Storm Drainage/Gas
- Replace Campus Site Finishes
- Bond Measure S (Ex. B #42)
Schedule for all Systems:
- Design: 2005-2006 (Completed)
- Construction: 04/2007 (Completed)
Project Objectives & Notable Features:
- Telephone & data switch: Provides College's pro-rata share of funding for new District switch and expansion and improvements to campus telecommunications/information center;
- Electrical upgrades will be completed by February 2005;
- Domestic water and fire systems will be connected to the public (City of Oxnard) system which will provide full maintenance;
- Sewer, water, and gas systems will start construction Spring 2006 pending City of Oxnard approval, fees, and permits.
- Major landscape/paving, hardscape work to be done after sewer/water/gas project is complete.